User Testing
Week 5 - Week 6
I've been user testing my prototypes with friends outside of web and also in class and i think i've got to a stage that i'm happy with the general layout i just have to touch up a few things. In class i tested my user journey for hemi and this was my feedback from other students.
![]() |
| people said they clicked on the word sport rather than the arrow to activate the dropdown menu so i can change that |
![]() |
| I need to change the icon for audio which is good because i was worried about that |
I need to fix up a few things based on the feedback I got. I also tested my other 3 after class and there are small parts on those i need to change too like making things a bit clearer.









Comments
Post a Comment