Testing User Journeys
Week 3 - Class 1
I tested my user journeys in class a couple times with different people and they were generally quite successful although they need some work which I expected.
The first thing I need to think about was the name 'nz post' as it was brought to my attention that it was confusing because NZ post already exists as a posting service. I need to make my journeys a bit more in depth and realistic. The audio was a good idea, just having a big box pop up would be quite annoying and unnecessary so I need to think about fixing that. Maybe its just a small pop up which could move as you scroll and go through the website.
This user journey is for Haiyan. She wants to find an article in the wellington section.
This one was succesful and easy to navigate, but I think it's a bit simple.
This journey was for Hemi. He wants to read the a sport article but listen to the audio version while working out.
This one was successful, but im considering putting the audio option under settings, as someone mentioned they would click on setting to find audio if it wasn't there.
This journey is for Andrea. She notices a post on facebook about the allblacks and after reading that one, wants to read more rugby articles.
This one was pretty succesful although it was confusing to start off with but only because it's a wireframe, making it hard to tell it began in facebook. I need to make the second article less obvious and maybe add another page to suggest scrolling.
This is Sarahs journey. She reads an article about wellington and shares it on twitter.
This one was pretty simple, but successul, although I want to make finding the article a bit less obvious.
This journey is for Mike. He wants to be updated regularly with national and world news without having to constantly refresh the category pages.
This worked well, I want to add a sign up option before the other pages.
This is Barrys journey. He gets sent an interesting politics article by his friend, so he clicks on it, listens to the audio then leaves a comment.
This one was interesting as it starts outside of the website, but was easy to navigate. The big audio pop up is unnecessary though, it could just be small. I want it to be pinned so when you scroll down or navigate through the website the small pop up is still there. I also want to add a couple more pages before the comments, to suggest scrolling to the bottom, as it was a bit odd that it jumped straight to the comments.















Comments
Post a Comment