User Testing
Week 2 - Class 1
In class we were asked to pick one of our user journeys we did for homework and improve on them. So I improved on one of mine by making navigation easier. I found stuff.co.nz cluttered with so many different options for where to find articles and there was so much inconsistency in layout. We had to sketch these new and improved user journeys on pieces of paper test them out using other people to pretend to be the user and get to an end goal. In my case my end goal was to find the article 'Worlds last male Northern white Rhino takes a chance on Tinder.'
Doing this test was very worth while as I discovered the user having trouble firguring out which option to select on the first page, as this article could've been under 'World' or 'Top news' aswell as 'life and style' after getting past that stage everything else flowed nicely. I need to work on making it easier for the user to select an initial option to start off with. A suggestion was to have the option to hover over something on the nav bar and then more options drop down for the user to select.


Comments
Post a Comment