Gathering Inspo




 This is the kind of layout i had in mind for my home page. I like the logo, and nav bar being across the top and then a big introduction image underneath. I also like how the images changed every few seconds as this is also what I imagined my website would do.


Idea for a comment section. This could be at the top and when the user clicks on it it takes them to the comments or I could just use this as inspo for style. 







These are a few comment sections, one of them being stuff.co.nz.  They all have a similar style using the image on the left and then a list of comments. I like the idea of people being able to reply to comments. It seems like on all of these people need an account to be able to comment so I think I will do that same.



I like how Ebony has all the social media icons at the top as this is easy access. I also like how you can quickly access comments by clocking on the 'comment' button





Again, the social media icons are at the top, but on this website how when you scroll down, all social media icons and other important features are fixed to the top.


This is what the log in pop looked like on one website. 


When I hovered over the icons the colour filled in, which was a feature I likes




All the sites had a log in feature and you had to log in to make a comment, and save stories.

Comments