Mobile Layout Research


Week 2 - Research

I wanted to have a look at how other news sites that i liked, layed out their mobile version in hope to give me some inspiration.




Cleat website title at top with search and option.


everything else disappears when you click the search button

nice, simple and clear layout of stories
clear menu for ebony. Doesn't cover hole home page


lots of white space with everything centred

looks quite nice and elegant

I like the circles, could be a different option for displaying images.
stories separated by a line.

Super clean and readable. Looks nice with smaller images.
Separated by line

Menu look for vanity fair. search bar and sharing option within menu

Clear text and title

different looking menu for advertising age.

generic layout, but is easy to navigate

smaller pictures fits more into the page

picture bleed which looks quite nice.
clear title and text.

lots of options under menu a bit hard to navigate

layout as you scroll down. some big images and some small

I like this menu layout as it's simple, easy to read and navigate.
section changes colour when your on it.



Comments