Interim Presentation
Week 3 - Class 2
I worked on my user journeys for each of the 6 personas and improved parts based on the feedback i recieved. I decided to do them on illustrator as this is a lot faster for me rather than drawing them out. I thought this also made them a lot easier to understand while user testing. I started experimenting with layout so I could get an idea for how my ideas would look and what was working and what wasnt. I've experimented with colour and how my layout using a grid might look.
My main feedback was to make sure some of my user journeys navigate through the actual site. I also need to make the nav bar categories clearer when you are in a certain article. The sections down the side saying 'more rugby' and 'more sport' for example could make people unsure what section theyre in maybe so I could easily just put other options in there like 'recommended stories' or 'similar stories' I also need to work on the comment section a lot as I havn't thought much about that yet.
Haiyan
This journey was succesful but i'm still worried it's too simple
Hemi
There was a bit of trouble with this one as i've now moves the audio button under the settings. People struggles with finding the audio option so i will move it back to where it was previosuly, and it can have it's own button. I might also change the symbol
Barry
This user journey worked well as it was unique! (yay) but i need to work on things like the comment section, which I knew wasn't up to scratch. I want to add in another page suggesting to 'log in' before making a comment. I also should make the email he receives from his friend 'unread'
The nav bar and categories area became confusing as I need to show that politics is a sub category under business in a better way. I might solve this by having a hamburger pop out menu with those main options on, and when it isn;t active the title displaying the section will be there instead.
Andrea
This journey was successful and easy to navigate.
Sarah
This one was also successful but I want to work out how to encourage the user to use the search bar because I have an idea for how that would look, so i might give that a go.
Mike
This one worked well, although the 'keep me updated' button might need to be a bit more prominent so it's easier to notice. Having it at the top was goof though.
Comments
Post a Comment