Making Prototypes
Week 4 - Week 5
This is my layout for my desktop website. I've done my two desktop user journeys guiding through the site. It took a while to sort out the layout but once i'd done one user journey the next one was a lot faster. I did this at a 1440px width
Moving on to my mobile layout. This took a while as I couldn't figure out the right size for text, and the right placement for buttons. The size of this was 1440px by 2560 to fit with my phone resolution.
Home Page
![]() |
| the tags were way too small on this first try and were too hard to click. So was the rest of the text. |
![]() |
| I've made the text bigger but the tags look a bit funny now and they're still too small |
![]() |
| The tags are easier to read and click i'm a bit worried about them being a bit close together. I want to see hat it looks like with a grey line above the comment, share, save buttons |
Category Page - Wellington
![]() |
| I'm trying to figure out placement of the footer. It looks a bit too big and scrolling down it covers the main page way too much. |
![]() |
| This is a better size and everything is fitting in a lot better. |











Comments
Post a Comment